As a Developer, you will be involved at the end to end development of our company's products and projects' modules and would work with project managers and system specialists to achieve its success.
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Angular 2+ and Hands-on Experience in Angular 6,7,8
- HTML, CSS, Ajax, Restful APIs and JSON
- Charts, Google Maps, and Custom Components
- API Integrations
- NPM, Angular CLI
- Write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Scalable Architectural Patterns
Required Candidate profile
- Must have minimum 2+ years experience in Angular 2+
- Knowledge in Caching Technologies, Postman, GraphQL, SourceTree, and Bitbucket is a plus
- Undergrad degree in Computer Science or any related discipline (like BS / B.E. / B-Tech in Computer Science & IT, MCA, BCA)
- Must be able to work effectively within a project team.
- Ability to independently plan, organize, and prioritize task assignments to ensure quality standards and deadlines are met.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
How To Apply
you can always send your resume to the "firstname.lastname@example.org" and we will get back to you As soon as possible.