A Sales Representative handles fulfilling existing accounts, obtaining new ones, and following a daily work schedule to adequately ensure the satisfaction of their customers throughout all purchase levels. While managers handle creating plans and managing inventory, the Representative helps that inventory reach the right customer’s hands.
Qualification and Experience:
- Previous experience in an outbound call centre or a related sales position is preferred.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills verbal & Written
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Must have experience in Lead Generation.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Good to have experience and knowledge of LinkedIn or other tools.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets
Job Category: sales
Job Type: Remote Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai