As a Developer, you will be involved at the end to end development of our company's products and projects' modules and would work with project managers and system specialists to achieve its success.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Must have strong knowledge of Android SDK, Java, Kotlin, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of OOPS Concepts
- Must have basic knowledge of RxJava, Dependency Injection
- Must have familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Must have strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Must have experience with offline storage(Google Room/SQLite), threading, and performance tuning
- Should have familiarity with the use of BLE services
- Must have knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Must have the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Must have familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Must have a good understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Good to have a Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github, Gitlab
- Android SDK
- BLE Services
Required Candidate profile
- Must have minimum 2+ years experience in Android Native Developer
- Must have knowledge in Android SDK, Java, Kotlin, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Undergrad degree in Computer Science or any related discipline (like BS / B.E. / B-Tech in Computer Science & IT, MCA, BCA)
- Must be able to work effectively within a project team.
- Ability to independently plan, organize, and prioritize task assignments to ensure quality standards and deadlines are met.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written & verbally
How To Apply
You can always send your resume to the "email@example.com" and we will get back to you as soon as possible.