As a Developer, you will be involved at the end to end development of our company's products and projects' modules and would work with project managers and system specialists to achieve its success.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS Concepts
- Must have strong knowledge of iOS framework, Swift, Objective C, and Cocoa Touch.
- Must have basic knowledge of Swift UI, RxSwift, Swift Package Manager, CocoaPods and Carthage.
- Must have familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Must have strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Must have experience in Auto Layout Designing in iPhone and iPad
- Must have experience with offline storage(Core Data), multi-threading, memory management, and performance tuning
- Should have familiarity with the use of BLE services
- Must have the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Must have familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Must have a good understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Good to have a Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github, Gitlab
- Ability to write unit tests
- Swift UI
- Cocoa touch
- Objective C
Required Candidate profile
- Must have minimum 2+ years experience in iOS Native Developer
- Knowledge in iOS framework, Swift, Objective C, and Cocoa Touch is a plus point
- Undergrad degree in Computer Science or any related discipline (like BS / B.E. / B-Tech in Computer Science & IT, MCA, BCA)
- Must be able to work effectively within a project team.
- Ability to independently plan, organize, and prioritize task assignments to ensure quality standards and deadlines are met.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
How To Apply
you can always send your resume to the "email@example.com" and we will get back to you As soon as possible.